What's new

Street Vendors

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,594
Reaction score
2,277
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The food is awesome and the vendors are quite interesting.

1.
518139056_10163435274164257_8275016074163578961_n.webp


2.
520207083_1049753323969827_5774119325056661908_n.webp


3.
520379289_1049752700636556_3044194710153775728_n.webp

4.
518341381_1049526480659178_9043587621178060724_n.webp

5.
518460057_1048991794045980_3698357518396455066_n.webp
 
The food is awesome and the vendors are quite interesting.
Interesting characters indeed, but when I see photos #2 and #4, I can't help but think of the COVID nightmare. My sensitivity to viruses and bacteria (endocarditis), which nearly cost me my life in 2018, means that, for my own safety, I will unfortunately never try the food at such stalls—especially not abroad.
 
Interesting characters indeed, but when I see photos #2 and #4, I can't help but think of the COVID nightmare. My sensitivity to viruses and bacteria (endocarditis), which nearly cost me my life in 2018, means that, for my own safety, I will unfortunately never try the food at such stalls—especially not abroad.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you go to some good restaurants.
 
South East Asia is a great place for picture in the market.
IAN_9045.webp
DSCF0792.webp
IAN21083.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom