Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:

amolitor

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like Winogrand, a bit. The foreground dude looking at the women, maybe the one grabbing her crotch. This would be more Winogrand if it were a bit wider, and that sightline that pulls it together were a lot clearer. Without that sightline, this isn't much, with it, it's something.

masquerad101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
LMFAO Good spot amolitor! The photo looks good to me, though I find the shadow to the right (your shadow?) a bit to over powering. Maybe you could get down low next time. I still like looking at it though.

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Photos OK to edit
Looks like Winogrand, a bit. The foreground dude looking at the women, maybe the one grabbing her crotch. This would be more Winogrand if it were a bit wider, and that sightline that pulls it together were a lot clearer. Without that sightline, this isn't much, with it, it's something.

Too clean for Winnogrand

OP
sleist

sleist

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

Too clean for Winnogrand

Yes, his stuff was blurrier/grainier - this is too clean and there's not enough social commentary. I don't really see him much here.

My shadow is overpowering, I agree. Severe clear, low sun, fast shot, no time to crouch.

I've been sitting on this a while and have grown less inclined to delete as I come back to it. There are elements that pull me in like the crotch grab, the guy - who is he looking at? The contrast between the women facing us and the woman walking away - the body language implying two ends of the self confidence spectrum. The tree "growing" out of the guys head gives him a sense of evil.

But none of it ties together strongly enough for me to be really enthusiastic about this. But I don't hate it.

Thanks for your comments. They were very helpful.

OP
sleist

sleist

Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's a rather unenthusiastic "oh face". ;)

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics