Street Walkers

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like Winogrand, a bit. The foreground dude looking at the women, maybe the one grabbing her crotch. This would be more Winogrand if it were a bit wider, and that sightline that pulls it together were a lot clearer. Without that sightline, this isn't much, with it, it's something.

LMFAO Good spot amolitor! The photo looks good to me, though I find the shadow to the right (your shadow?) a bit to over powering. Maybe you could get down low next time. I still like looking at it though.

Looks like Winogrand, a bit. The foreground dude looking at the women, maybe the one grabbing her crotch. This would be more Winogrand if it were a bit wider, and that sightline that pulls it together were a lot clearer. Without that sightline, this isn't much, with it, it's something.

Too clean for Winnogrand

Too clean for Winnogrand

Yes, his stuff was blurrier/grainier - this is too clean and there's not enough social commentary. I don't really see him much here.

My shadow is overpowering, I agree. Severe clear, low sun, fast shot, no time to crouch.

I've been sitting on this a while and have grown less inclined to delete as I come back to it. There are elements that pull me in like the crotch grab, the guy - who is he looking at? The contrast between the women facing us and the woman walking away - the body language implying two ends of the self confidence spectrum. The tree "growing" out of the guys head gives him a sense of evil.

But none of it ties together strongly enough for me to be really enthusiastic about this. But I don't hate it.

Thanks for your comments. They were very helpful.

It's a rather unenthusiastic "oh face". ;)

Most reactions

Back