What's new

Street.

ReFlect

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think this was maybe a bit overexposed but I liked the brightness.

1. B&W
ibl6p4.jpg


2. Played a bit with Color Balance in the camera to give it a warmer feeling
fve9lw.jpg
 
Really cool shot. Prefer the color version, but both of them are great.
 
it's working for you. to make it interesting, I prefer the bw. :)
 
I prefer the B&W version; you can really pick out the detail and mood from the tones in that version; the colour one seems a bit busy and distracted.

I like the overexposed hazy sky. It gives some contrast to the rest of the scene, but doesn't ruin it.

Great job.
 
Thanks a lot everyone.

I feel that this is one of my very first really solid shots. And it's been about a year of me taking pics.

Really looking forward to improving and bringing more good stuff.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom