What's new

Structure in shambles for C&C

Despite the interest inherent in the building's condition, I think the image would be much stronger if taken from a somewhat different angle as opposed to square and centred. Perhaps low and from a corner?
 
Despite the interest inherent in the building's condition, I think the image would be much stronger if taken from a somewhat different angle as opposed to square and centred. Perhaps low and from a corner?

Okay i will try to take the shot from a different angle.. but when i took the shot,i thought,and I still think,that the ramshackle state of this building will be best conveyed if i took the shot squared and centered as it adds to the intriguing dullness of the shot :) ..

Regards :)
 
Telling a story too straight is not that good, i feel; that is documentation type
Please try some other view point :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom