What's new

Struggling.............

richardquinn80

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
7
Hi, this evening was my first shot of playing with my new lens ( fe 55 f1.8, carl zeiss) on my sony A7, but is it just me or are these pics just not good enouth, it's a good lens, full frame, but I'm just no happy with the quality. I use aperture priority mainly snd set my ISO to auto and when taking a pic I'd say I have a steady hand but still not coming up with the goods I know this camera and lens can do, please someone get stuck into me haga thanks.....
 

Attachments

  • $image-2321296304.webp
    $image-2321296304.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 89
  • $image-2232515014.webp
    $image-2232515014.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 91
  • $image-2741375133.webp
    $image-2741375133.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 94
It's impossible to see how good the images are with a greatly reduced file.
You could either post a full size jpeg or crop a small piece and put that full size.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom