Studio Beauty Portrait- Domo Wilson

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Domo is a very well established recording artist who hired me a couple of months ago to photograph her recent album cover. Recently she contacted me again to take another portrait, but this time her reasoning was "I just want it lol".

I shot this using my trusted Canon 5D (the original 5D) with a Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens attached, set to f/8, 1/125th sec, ISO 100. Lit with a single Neewer C-300 flash and soft box with a silver reflector for fill.
_MG_1906.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful portrait. She is stunningly gorgeous. I like the way you’ve showcased the amazing symmetry of her features with the straight on shot.

Your lighting is to die for! :586:

Great portrait, amazing eyes.

Shes got them Emerald eyes!

Another home run!

There's a reason she came back for seconds, and this photo shows exactly why. Great job. She is a beautiful woman and your photo does nothing but express that.

Beautiful portrait. She is stunningly gorgeous. I like the way you’ve showcased the amazing symmetry of her features with the straight on shot.
Thank you so much! Not many people can pull off a square-to-camera pose, but the symmetry in her face is perfect for that!

Shes got them Emerald eyes!

Another home run!
I'm glad you noticed! She actually has dark brown eyes but requested that I make them green. I tried keeping it subtle and "realistic". For her previous shoot she requested yellow eyes for her album cover, so I think this is going to be an ongoing trend for our shoots together (not that I mind at all).

Thank you!

There's a reason she came back for seconds, and this photo shows exactly why. Great job. She is a beautiful woman and your photo does nothing but express that.
Thank you so much! It's a great feeling especially with such an esteemed client.

Most reactions

Back