Studio work, outdoors. Girl on Harley Davidson

I agree, the lighting (on the bike) is great, but could be better on her and maybe less on the wall.

The biggest issue, IMO, is posing. I agree with Derrel that #2 is the best pose, but her head position might have been better and maybe her expression.
And not that it's a big issue, but just look at how big her butt looks in #1 compared to #2. She looks a lot slimmer in the second one, and that's just simple posing.

Just comments 'cuz its a critique -

* In #2 and #3 had she been closer to one light or the other you may have kept detail in the bike and gained her some contrast.

* If you turn her sideways a little to the cam she'll look smaller and the bike may proportionally appear larger

* In #3 don't be afraid to hit the right side of engine and front wheel with a light down low. Or tweak the details up a tad in those areas in LR4

I like the images on Flickr better than on TPF. Something about the hosting here made the images a bit soft (just a tad) and I can't quite place it but the WB on TPF just seems slightly off somehow--perhaps a bit greenish or olive toned? I dunno. Maybe a reflection off the bike?

In #1, the model looks a bit "big" for the bike--I don't mean she's a "big girl." I mean that the ratio of her and the bike seems a bit off. Otherwise, I like the set.

Probably not....

my guess is the building is almost 90 years old. Keep in mind, nobody was here before 1849 eh? With the earth in this area moving up to 4" a year...brick tends to 'settle' funny. My first month in CA I watched a brick wall bending and undulating in a 7.1 quake.

The earth here moves, constantly.

Most reactions

Back