Study: Yellow - Green

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looped around the industrial area across the tracks today on my walk to the grocery store.

Joe

15801494897_93d37ba786_o.jpg

So Joe, when is the exhibition going to happen? You have enough material to fill at least a room.

So Joe, when is the exhibition going to happen? You have enough material to fill at least a room.

Funny you should mention that. I have to go to a gallery Thursday and pick up some prints that just came down from a show.

The bad thing is I have 35 prints I made last year sitting in a box ready to go and I've been dragging my feet. Partly because I got stuck with three classes but also for no good reason and one lame excuse. Also because it's bleepin' expensive to frame 35 prints :)

Joe

Well, it's expensive to frame the prints, but on the flip side, it's probably cheaper than wallpapering, AND you have a personalized wall or three. That is, if you don't sell them at the showing. If I was near your area, I'd certainly go see an exhibition of your stuff. How big are you printing?

Well, it's expensive to frame the prints, but on the flip side, it's probably cheaper than wallpapering, AND you have a personalized wall or three. That is, if you don't sell them at the showing. If I was near your area, I'd certainly go see an exhibition of your stuff. How big are you printing?

I usually print on 13x19 paper with plenty of border so about an 11x14 print then mat and frame 16x20. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back