What's new

Stumped

I like this! Love the texture and colors.
 
Really cool lighting and texture.
 
Great eye for subject matter. Ed
 
Lose the little leaf at the top...it is small but carries the eye away pretty quickly.
 
I like these kinds of shots. Looks over sharpened, but I think this is caused by flickr's down sizing.
 
I like the leaf - it's one of many things that surround that plant, to which one's eyes are bound to return anyway.
 
nice shot. To me it also gives the impression of an aerial shot of a lonely tree sitting in a desolate area.
 
Good idea and shot, but agreed, it looks pretty over-sharpened, for who know what reason, exactly. I grew up in a logging town, and have seen many,many "nursery trees" and "nursery stumps" like this...always an interesting dynamic.
 
Excellent pic... If there was a like button I would hit it!
 
Cool shot! For me it creates the sensation of falling thru the sky toward the ground. The perspective, textures and colors all work very nicely together.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom