What's new

Stumpy

guitarmy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2006
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C & C please!

462438009_396f8c43f4.jpg
 
Simple but nice. Great job.

EDIT: Actually, I think this would look even better if there was slightly more to it.. somewhere. :P Is this a crop (do you have the original)?
 
I like this, these are the kinda photos that make me stop and think "geez i've seen stuff like that and never thought to photograph it" well done indeed.

Regards,
Peter Witham
 
I don't have the original on my computer (I'm at work) but yes, it is a crop. I cropped out a bit at the top - you could see a little bit of a garage and a blue bin of some sort. I found it distracting, myself.

Thanks for the compliments!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom