Stupidest thing you did in highschool/college..

When I was young I was so innocent... I could not pull off a prank with out smiling and would be found it before it took place (still happens to this day). But this one time...
I went to the pet store and bought a cat toy mouse. Clipped off all the parts that did not make sense (the super long tail... colored the florsent pink nose etc...). To top it all off... my mom helped me. :D.

I was going to a girls retreat (perfect place for a fake mouse), and my goal was to drag it across the floor. Well by the time I could get in the room and hid under a bed to drag the thing... there were too many people. Had to come up with another plan.
I emptyed a box and went up to the girls and said... "Hey do want to see what I found???" When I would open the box they would scream, almost faint... you know regualar girl reactions. The girls in my building liked it so much... we did the same prank to all the cabins. By the end I had such a big gathering... it was great!

(BTW... I did the same prank at church later that Sunday and scared a guy too!!)

When I was young I was so innocent... I could not pull off a prank with out smiling and would be found it before it took place (still happens to this day). But this one time...
I went to the pet store and bought a cat toy mouse. Clipped off all the parts that did not make sense (the super long tail... colored the florsent pink nose etc...). To top it all off... my mom helped me. :D.

I was going to a girls retreat (perfect place for a fake mouse), and my goal was to drag it across the floor. Well by the time I could get in the room and hid under a bed to drag the thing... there were too many people. Had to come up with another plan.
I emptyed a box and went up to the girls and said... "Hey do want to see what I found???" When I would open the box they would scream, almost faint... you know regualar girl reactions. The girls in my building liked it so much... we did the same prank to all the cabins. By the end I had such a big gathering... it was great!

(BTW... I did the same prank at church later that Sunday and scared a guy too!!)

See, that kinda thing is all about the delivery....

...when I worked at Walgreens, we sold these rubber 'life-like' creatures...lizards, rats, spiders, ect. Now, I don't see how the spiders were 'life-like', as they were about 5 times bigger than any normal spider you would see....I mean, huge.

But they did look kinda creepy. On more than on occasion, I scared the bejeezuz out of people with it. I remember one time, a looong time ago, there was this girl that I wasn't too fond of (one of those lovely people that didn't want to work, and you had to do it all for her)....one night, as she was standing around NOT working, I walked up to her, oh so non-chalantly (sp?) and go "Look what I found" and held my hand out as she turned to face me.....she SCREAMED and ran. Did the EXACT same thing to another person a year or two later...same reaction.

Then one time I found one of those fake rats that a customer had picked up and just left in another part of the store....so I picked it up to put it back....on my way to put it back I saw Holly, one of my long-time co-workers down an aisle...I stopped to talk to her for a second, and as I did, I got called to my register...before going, I said "This place is infested with rats..." and tossed it to her...not with the intention of scaring her...I was going to ask her to put it away for me....but it was too late...she heard the word 'rats' and saw it coming towards her (it would have hit her around her knee area)....and she JUMPED so it wouldn't touch her and she screamed. :lol: I didn't even mean to scare her...just to ask her to put it away for me! :lol:

I stopped to talk to her for a second, and as I did, I got called to my register...before going, I said "This place is infested with rats..." and tossed it to her...not with the intention of scaring her...I was going to ask her to put it away for me....but it was too late...she heard the word 'rats' and saw it coming towards her (it would have hit her around her knee area)....and she JUMPED so it wouldn't touch her and she screamed. :lol: I didn't even mean to scare her...just to ask her to put it away for me! :lol:

That's great! I love it when things happen by accient:lol:

In 8th grade our school was being renovated, and we were moving everything to the new building. So on April Fools Day, with the assistance of our librarian, moved three carts full of books and dumped them all over the desks in my english room, there were over 1,000 when we finished. On top of this, we came back 5th block after lunch and set up 27 water bottles around the room, identical to his, so he couldn't find the right one. :) This was on one day, but every day that year we also hid his coffee, a very important part of any teacher's career. :)

Gee, I was an angel compared with you guys. I never did anything really bad, none of those pranks, etc. Well, I can only really think of two ...

The first was 6th grade. I had a friend with whom, in math class, when we got called up to the board the other person would stand a pencil up on the other's seat and see if they'd sit down on it. We always looked, and so it was all innocent, until one day I was holding the pencil out and he sat down and tears started rolling and I got that sinking feeling in my gut. So I got called out in the hall and ended up with a lunch detention which meant I had to eat my lunch in the front office, but since I was friends with both the secretaries, it wasn't a big deal.

Then there was 12th grade. Every year there would be a day in Spring where we would have "music fest" in the afternoon where student bands would go out on the field and play. I hated it, and I always tried to get out of it, but teachers were always patrolling the area. So in 12th grade, I thought ahead. I got a note from the middle school librarian saying I could go see her. But just before music fest started (around noon), some friends and I escaped into the back woods before the teachers made it there to monitor.

We walked about 2 miles to a small diner, had a snack, and then we walked back. We passed many a-student necking, making out, smoking, what-not, and then as we emerged, we got "caught trying to escape" and we were just like, "whoops, you got us, we'll come back," since the teacher (my spanish teacher) didn't realize that we were returning rather than leaving. We then presented the permission slip to another teacher and went to the MS library to relax until it was time to leave. I was heartily congratulated by many of my friends' parents and even some teachers ... they were so proud of me for actually doing something against the rules and so daring. :mrgreen: My mom was also proud of me. :wink:

But yeah, otherwise, not much. Aside from skipping out on pep rallies, and the lack-of-talent shows by sneaking off to the MIDI room in the band room, I was a good boy.

Well in 9th grade me and well pretty much the majority of the class terrorized a teacher.

Every time she turned around we would throw stuff at her. This one kid throw a condom filled with water at her another day he lit a fire cracker in the classroom (which was not our classroom) and scared the **** out of her. We eventually got kicked out of the classroom by the professor that resides in that room because we broke two of his framed photographs and the black marks on the ground from pens, markers, firecrackers. That professor ended up having a nervous break down in the middle of the year. Last thing I heard she went back to teaching elementary school.

The professor that kicked us out of his classroom died last year of a heart attack... sad.

Ive done so much crap in HS I dont even know where to start.

Highschool was lame for me... for the most part...
hmm... do remember running around the streets in pittsburgh with some other roomates dressed as midevil warriors...
I was out of college (not by much) actually i worked at that college... when me and a friend of mine managed to steal a whole booth from a diner... 2 benchseats and a table all bolted together... down the side walk then up 3 flights of the worst rotted stairs to his deck... the stairs where so bad, before that we never more than one person on them at a time because you would fall threw... we got up the first flight and got stuck... i held it at a weird angle while he went for the wrench to take it apart... but we maid it up that night... then in the morning he was woken by people on his deck tearing it down because the landlord scheduled it to be redone that day... and they threw the booth off the deck... bastards!!!

I'll come back and post my stories when the statute of limitations runs out.

...but there was one time that a couple buddies and I broke into the then acting principal's home, stole a pair of her bloomers (I mean great big old giant white cotton granny panties - complete with "color coding") and ran them up the flag pole in front of the school.

I was so tame at school. There was only one joke I pulled, it's tame compared to some of the stuff on here but I enjoyed it at the time...
It was always very easy to make me laugh as a kid and in maths there was this kid sat next to me would often make funny comments or put on silly voices, low enough so that only I could hear. Of course he made me laugh and then he would make another comment as I was still laughing that would make me laugh out loud often enough. I would get told off by the teacher, (a real old battleaxe!) and when I tried to protest my innocence would get told "don't blame other people".
One day he got called up to the front to collect some paperwork having got me in trouble again with his joking around. So I pulled his chair back from his desk.
I really didn't think he would fall for it (pun fully intended!) as surely he would see that the chair had been moved as he walked back to his desk. But noooo he went to sit down and CRASHHHHHHHHH!! The whole class was laughing and the best bit was when the teacher told him that if he can't sit properly he shouldn't sit at all. He tried to tell her it was me and she replied with that all too familiar line "don't blame other people!". Priceless!!
Revenge sure was sweet that day! :lmao:

I did my share of dumb stuff. Nothing terribly exciting though. We did visit every Denny's within 100 miles. Although the stupidest thing I did was get credit cards. Now that was stupid. I'm still trying to fix that mess.

Most reactions

Back