🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LqnCuJ 🎁

Style called?


TPF Noob!
Jan 9, 2006
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What is the word for a black and white picture with just one object with color?
Selective Colouring.
Thank you!
one more thing.... is there anyway I can create selective coloring without photoshop?
You don't need photoshop...but you do need a program that allows you to 'layer' an image. The idea being that you create two layers (two copies of the image)...the top one is converted to B&W. Then you just erase the parts of the top layer, that you want the color to show through.

Another method would be to just convert an image to B&W and color in the parts you want...although this is more of an artistic endeavor.
If you don't want to spend the money on Photoshop, try out The Gimp. It was built to look like Photoshop and work the same way in concept. The best part is that it's free. :)

Also, this link gives a nice step-by-step on how to do the selective coloring in The Gimp.
Use water colour paints and a fine brush.

Most reactions

New Topics