Yesterday's Shenanigans!

IMG_2831_final.jpg

IMG_2829.jpg

IMG_2842_3.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_28430.jpg

There are others but these are probably the bread-winners...and now it's time for my brain to cool down. (bed time)

The first three photos are powerful. The first and the third can be good for a car ad. The second one gives me a good chuckle. The last one is sweet.

I really like the 1st one. Great composition and lighting. As Tsienni also mentions it would be good for a car ad. Looks very professional IMHO. The last one is also really cool.

Ian, I'm so not a motorhead, but I still love looking at your car pics. You need to start doing the motion pics again. I know you lost a camera, but it's so worth it!

Thanks for sharing.

BTW, is that a modern el cameno??

great shots, being a ford fan i have to ask, is that suposed to be a truck or is it a new version of the ranchero? either way its a cool ride, wish they had them in the US.

nvr2low said:
great shots, being a ford fan i have to ask, is that suposed to be a truck or is it a new version of the ranchero? either way its a cool ride, wish they had them in the US.

It's a Ford Falcon, We more commonly refer to them as 'Utes' which is short for Utility. This one had a 4ltr 6cyl engine but they can come with a 6ltr V8 known as the Boss 260. To put it into comparison this ute is about half the physical size of an F250 pickup truck and would be closer to a Toyota Tacoma single cab...maybe a tiny bit bigger. :)

wow, 6L in a small 2wd like that!! sign me up, dam ford for not brining them to america.

what kind of filter did you use for that first shot, i love the mood the sky adds to the pic?

great set X! love the first one and the second-to-last with the owner/driver... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back