What's new

Subliminal Message

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Look hard at this one and see if you get the title....
Cosmo
stopanimalsas.jpg
 
I just wish they didn't taste so good.
 
I had to look really hard at first glance I read, "Stop consuring an mals"... I was like... Wha?... lol...
 
BoblyBill said:
I had to look really hard at first glance I read, "Stop consuring an mals"... I was like... Wha?... lol...

That's not what's 'subliminal' about this. There's a second sentence in (well not really 'in') there somewhere...





pascal
 
If you look real hard it says Eat me, in green writing, that's the subliminal message, LOL
 
cosmonaut said:
If you look real hard it says Eat me, in green writing, that's the subliminal message, LOL

I figured it out right before I read your reply. I almost felt like my vision wasn't that bad afterall. :greenpbl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom