What's new

Suburban development

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
2,078
Reaction score
28
Location
Des Moines, Iowa
forgotten.jpg


shadow.jpg


tracks1.jpg


pipes.jpg
 
I think the first image is very conceptual (a bit dark though). Sort of a "man putting his hands in things that shouldn't be meddled with" sort of concept. Cool stuff.
 
i love the first one. Looks very cool. Almost symbolic, as phototex said. Its like the glove symbolizes how we are always putting our hands into stuff that we dont belong in.
 
Like the first and third. Third is fav.

Would like to see the tracks leading away from the gloves more obviously showing the tracks. I couldn't tell what they were at first until looking and referencing the rest of the shots. Also would like to see only the gloves in color.
 
I like 1 and 4. The second needs more detail in the shadows to make it a little more interesting IMHO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom