Such a deal

Dave Maciak

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found this website, offering Fuji X100f, and X100V. Both expensive, not as bad as Amazon price. Anybody have experience with
Buy Direct and Save? NYC outfit, could be gray market?

I give up. The x100 series Fuji's are great but the price and available stock is at the very least impossible. One of the features I valued most was the compact size. Still looking for a small camera I bought a Nikon Zfc with the kit lens, I know someone will groan at the "plastic" feeling (look at your Nikon, Canon, Sony) units if you want feeling--with something that looks like a kitchen appliance instead of a camera. My main camera is still my X Pro 3, which I love but it's not the small size I was looking for. Back in the day, I used my F and F2 {with an MD2 motor drive}. Didn't think twice about lugging a Koni Omega Rapid and strobe with a huge NICAD battery for weddings--but age has ended all that, as well as technology. If they (Fuji) ever come back with the X100 series--I'd be forced to re-think a trade.

Unless or until Fuji's supply chain woes lessen, I'd look for another lightweight camera. I'm in love with the files my Ricoh GR II(16mp)produces. The newer GR III is 24mp and stabilized. Worth a look?

Unless or until Fuji's supply chain woes lessen, I'd look for another lightweight camera. I'm in love with the files my Ricoh GR II(16mp)produces. The newer GR III is 24mp and stabilized. Worth a look?
Hang in there; I just got fed up with merchants trying to gouge me, with a take it or leave it attitude. And, being so popular for so many reasons "sold out" from good guy stores like B&H, KEH, Adorama. i just saw, tried, and liked the little Z.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back