Suffolk Country Side

Beautiful!!!

very nice! Great light on the landscape, the sky looks a bit dark to me - I'd expect to see a bit more luminance in the blues but they are quite grey.

Spot on your dead right it's very near Dedham. Was out on the bike and the view just jumped out at me luckily I had the camera with me

Spot on your dead right it's very near Dedham. Was out on the bike and the view just jumped out at me luckily I had the camera with me
I spent over 20 years living in Langham, so it would have just about been in my old stomping ground. Just a bit further off than I usually walked the dog.
Very rarely saw light like that though...

I spent over 20 years living in Langham, so it would have just about been in my old stomping ground. Just a bit further off than I usually walked the dog.
Very rarely saw light like that though...
Your a lucky man thats a beautiful part of the world around there I quite often cruise around that neck of the woods busy in the summer but around May time its just perfect

Your a lucky man thats a beautiful part of the world around there I quite often cruise around that neck of the woods busy in the summer but around May time its just perfect
Thanks, it is certainly nice. However being human and thus rarely satisfied I wish it wasn't such a long trip to reach some mountains...

BTW my gut feel is your view is right by Withermarsh Green roughly 5 km to the northwest of Dedham. I can't think on any suitable views nearer to Dedham, but perhaps that's just having my view from the car constrained by hedges.

Very nice capture. Love the clouds. They make it look like something ominous is about to happen.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back