C&C per req:
His fur needs brushing, whiskers need trimming, and his collar.. Oooohhhhhhhh sorry, you meant the photograph!
I like the pose, but two things bother me; the messy and distracting background, and the over-exposure of his face. It looks like your about 1/2 - 2/3 stop too bright on the face, and you've lost some of the definition in the white fur. Reshoot this using spot metering and with a neater, less culttered background and you'd have a great shot!
:lmao: supercat's coming.. wuff wufffthanks.. i do not expect a "cheap glass" can produce sharper imagesNicely sharp and, if this cat is really a butterscotch color, ratehr nicely exposed.
But I think a more frontal view of the cat and a color image would both be more attractive.
Lew


next time i'll presented reallyBy the way, if you really live in Borneo, you have a wonderful opportunity to shoot a part of the world that most of us will never see.
I hope to see some pictures of Borneo.
Nice composition but it looks like the picture is a bit over-exposed. A bit of detail lost in the blown out area.