fhudhori

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
please C&C photo of my cat, his name Sula

Last edited:
C&C per req:

His fur needs brushing, whiskers need trimming, and his collar.. Oooohhhhhhhh sorry, you meant the photograph! ;)

I like the pose, but two things bother me; the messy and distracting background, and the over-exposure of his face. It looks like your about 1/2 - 2/3 stop too bright on the face, and you've lost some of the definition in the white fur. Reshoot this using spot metering and with a neater, less culttered background and you'd have a great shot!

Nicely sharp and, if this cat is really a butterscotch color, ratehr nicely exposed.
But I think a more frontal view of the cat and a color image would both be more attractive.

By the way, if you really live in Borneo, you have a wonderful opportunity to shoot a part of the world that most of us will never see.
I hope to see some pictures of Borneo.

Lew

Nice composition but it looks like the picture is a bit over-exposed. A bit of detail lost in the blown out area.

C&C per req:

His fur needs brushing, whiskers need trimming, and his collar.. Oooohhhhhhhh sorry, you meant the photograph! ;)

I like the pose, but two things bother me; the messy and distracting background, and the over-exposure of his face. It looks like your about 1/2 - 2/3 stop too bright on the face, and you've lost some of the definition in the white fur. Reshoot this using spot metering and with a neater, less culttered background and you'd have a great shot!

hahaha sorry sir.. i forgot to add some description..by the way my cat look mess.. maybe i need deep treatment to him and make him a supercat.. fualaaa.. :lol::lmao: supercat's coming.. wuff wufff

thanks sir.. i'll use spot metering for next shoot.. because i use manual lens it's difficult to metering.. especially in D3100, any idea?
the background look to messy because i was just testing my lens.. next time i'll explore another angle to shot my cat.. or people

Nicely sharp and, if this cat is really a butterscotch color, ratehr nicely exposed.
But I think a more frontal view of the cat and a color image would both be more attractive.

Lew
thanks.. i do not expect a "cheap glass" can produce sharper images
i'll keep your advice for my improvement..

um colored cat like this? ;)

Santai Di Sela Kesibukan oleh fhudhori, di Flickr
or this?

DSC_2079_009 oleh fhudhori, di Flickr
orrrrrrrrrr .....

By the way, if you really live in Borneo, you have a wonderful opportunity to shoot a part of the world that most of us will never see.
I hope to see some pictures of Borneo.
next time i'll presented really

Last edited:
Nice composition but it looks like the picture is a bit over-exposed. A bit of detail lost in the blown out area.

but the messy plastic tray background break all.. haha thanks..
rather difficult to shot white fluffy cat for me indeed...

Most reactions

Back