2 20civic04 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. more from the day here Flickr: Michael Bobolia's Photostream
freeze3kgt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Area Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #2 lovely! did you use a nd grad filter or multiple exposures ...love how the sky and the ground are exposed awesomely
lovely! did you use a nd grad filter or multiple exposures ...love how the sky and the ground are exposed awesomely
2 20civic04 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 thanks and nope the only thing i used was a polarizing filter the rest i have photoshop to thank for lol. shadow/highlights tool does wonders.
thanks and nope the only thing i used was a polarizing filter the rest i have photoshop to thank for lol. shadow/highlights tool does wonders.
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 #4 Not a fan of the spider... Otherwise... Great work!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 3, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #5 BIG fan of the spider photo! Too bad it is presented this small only. #4 I like because of your rare point of view, making the water very much the foreground and subject. 1 and 2 have the horizon to centred for my liking.
BIG fan of the spider photo! Too bad it is presented this small only. #4 I like because of your rare point of view, making the water very much the foreground and subject. 1 and 2 have the horizon to centred for my liking.
dak1b TPF Noob! Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 1,554 Reaction score 0 Location Northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #6 i like #1 and #4
LCARSx32 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 641 Reaction score 3 Location Cedar Hill, Missouri, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #7 Am I the only one that thinks #5 is way blown out (in the background)? Other than #5, you have some amazing shots.
Am I the only one that thinks #5 is way blown out (in the background)? Other than #5, you have some amazing shots.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #8 No, you're not the only one. I left #5 totally out of my comments, as to my mind it is a no-photo. I can't even tell what it is supposed to be to begin with. And the technical flaws are so that I'd call that one a "blooper".
No, you're not the only one. I left #5 totally out of my comments, as to my mind it is a no-photo. I can't even tell what it is supposed to be to begin with. And the technical flaws are so that I'd call that one a "blooper".
Raizels TPF Noob! Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 486 Reaction score 0 Location Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #9 dak1b said: i like #1 and #4 Click to expand... Ditto.
R.D. TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2010 Messages 159 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 4, 2010 #10 I was like, "oh wow what a set!" Then, I saw the spider shot and punched my monitor.. cheers.