Summer in the city, beneath a swamp oak :)

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
210065262_2632927607000570_238320612041648888_n.jpg
DSC_7679-insta.jpg

Shot with a Helios 44 2 lens.

interesting shot ... I don't understand to those brown stripes at the bottom and at the top of the image but it's nice work with this old glass, it has very typical drawing

interesting shot ... I don't understand to those brown stripes at the bottom and at the top of the image but it's nice work with this old glass, it has very typical drawing
It's because I upload my images to Instagram, where it's best to upload as a square image.
In that case I put my 2:3 image into a square and fill the rest with colours that are available in the image.

It's because I upload my images to Instagram, where it's best to upload as a square image.
In that case I put my 2:3 image into a square and fill the rest with colours that are available in the image.
a-ha, then perhaps you could keep a separate image for us that won't be crippled like that ... those stripes really don't make it better

a-ha, then perhaps you could keep a separate image for us that won't be crippled like that ... those stripes really don't make it better
Yeah I know, maybe ...

I was on Flickr before... and then I moved to Instagram couple of years ago and from that time I didn't want to have multiple 'formats' per photo. A photo that suits this medium, and that medium, and this social platform and so on... to end up with a full harddrive stuffed with all the same images for different uses.

Reactions: ntz

Most reactions

Back