Summer of Bubbles - C&C Requested

Jayce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Today's daily shot of the little girl. C&C Requested...

4515680365_955084967c_o.jpg

What i really enjoy about this shot is how her eyes are the focal point of the picture. They are really interesting. It's great that you could the camera to focus on that and not the bubbles. The only negative is there is one piece of hair in the middle of the image that is distracting as it is the only thing in focus in that area creating a hard line in an otherwise soft area.

Again really enjoyed the shot.

What i really enjoy about this shot is how her eyes are the focal point of the picture. They are really interesting. It's great that you could the camera to focus on that and not the bubbles. The only negative is there is one piece of hair in the middle of the image that is distracting as it is the only thing in focus in that area creating a hard line in an otherwise soft area.

Again really enjoyed the shot.

Love the color in the bubbles! Great job :)

Thank you both!

Great colors and it's awsome the way the bubble frame the face. What bothers me is the table and the stuff on the table, and the tilt is a bit too much for me. Perhaps just slightly desaturating the color of the stuff on the table would help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back