What's new

Summer Palace Pagoda

Seekwence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
summerpalace.jpg
 
It is very difficult to evaluate this kind of images, probably because they are too simple and two dimensional. Of course simplicity is not a bad thing in images; i did not mean a bad thing either;)

Regards :)
 
I like the way the frame is divided into three tones with very little detail except the pagoda. I might even try to decrease the visible detail in the darkest one, perhaps by darkening it a bit.
 
It is a bit on the bland side. Very washed out. However i do think it has potential. I would try to make a collage with it in different colors and play with the RGB. This is just a quick edit to see what I mean.

colage.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom