P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2008 #1
T TwoRails No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 1,149 Reaction score 1 Location The Great Northwest Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2008 #2 I like it. It's composed nicely I like the the way it flows and draws your attention thru the whole scene.
I like it. It's composed nicely I like the the way it flows and draws your attention thru the whole scene.
keybq TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 702 Reaction score 0 Location Purdue University Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2008 #3 I like how the lighting is two diffrenent colors. Awesome pic man
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #4 This is a keeper for sure!