summers haze

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Temps reaching 100+ degrees here, but we are surviving thanks to mother nature and this spring fed river.

paigewilks.com6W2A2152.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2180.jpg

3 (side note, this bad ass girl broke her arm 30 min before this photo and we didn't know until the next day)
paigewilks.com6W2A2269.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2287.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2300.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2310.jpg

7 (handheld at 1/15 yay!)
paigewilks.com6W2A2324.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2339.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2353.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2356.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2358.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2367.jpg

paigewilks.com6W2A2374.jpg

Looks like so much fun! I love 10 and 12 for landscapes but 3 and 4 are just perfect! Unbelievable about her arm. Hope all is ok.

I like the composition on # 12 very much. Hope the b/a girl is still managing that pain well. She's tough!

Looks like so much fun! I love 10 and 12 for landscapes but 3 and 4 are just perfect! Unbelievable about her arm. Hope all is ok.

Thank you!! And yes, I should have mentioned she is okay :) Luckily it was a minor break and she got away with a month of a soft splint...whew!

Kudos to you guys. Those children always look so happy. You guys are obviously doing something right!

Kudos to you guys. Those children always look so happy. You guys are obviously doing something right!

Well to be fair, I don't take photos of them when they are being terrors LOL ....But thank you so much, I'll credit that to all the outside time :)

I was going to say these are great, but in a few shots the sky isn't Cobalt Blue.

Next time, meter for the sky, not the subject. :)

13 for me, makes me feel like I'm there.

Great set! I used to swim in and around Austin's spring fed pools and creeks so I appreciate you posting them even more, brings back memories.

Beautiful set!

I think that can be tricky, to meter so the camera is reading the light on the scene not the light coming in from behind; I tend to aim a little downward then reframe. To me these seem rather contrasty, not sure if that's lighting or exposure or processing or the combination.

I like the photos of the scenery, those are nicely composed. The one with the kids like the one in blue with the dog might have been better framed vertically to keep the part of the other kid close to the camera out of the frame. I love #12 with the reflection in the water, that one is really cool.

Most reactions

Back