Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...when the living is easy

no3223.jpg

no3233.jpg

no3230.jpg

Nothing is sweeter then the sounds of the Big Easy.

Eric

The last one is brilliant. All three photos are very well done.

second and third are quite quite good (<-- immense understatement). you did a great job of doing that whole 'focus' and 'exposure' stuff and whatnot, but the real power to them is the composition. wonderful!

man, eric, those are just great.....was wondering...did the locals have a hard time understanding you?? i have a canuck friend that comes down here every once in a while, and all the locals love his accent..(i'm about 6 hrs north of n.o.)...and he has a hard time understanding some of us when we get goin' good....naw'leans folks have a very diverse accent...did you notice a bit of language barrier???

mmmm Jazz. Love the second one. I'd love to live in an area where people stand in the park and fire up some lively jazz. The best we can do is an old guy on a sax in Queenstreet mall, but he plays very dull music. Also a friendly guy on the guitar at the trainstation, but the echo in that tunnel spoils the effect :(

love both last pictures...why dont u try to make the last one black & white?

Airic...I dont think I can think of any extra wows to say to your work its always 10/10...damn I WISH I could shoot as good as you...your my inspiration...

Very good. I would hang the first and thirs ones up. The second one doesn't really do it for me though. Just personal preference, but from a technical point of view 10/10 and 1 and 2 get my vote.

aprilraven said:
man, eric, those are just great.....was wondering...did the locals have a hard time understanding you?? i have a canuck friend that comes down here every once in a while, and all the locals love his accent..(i'm about 6 hrs north of n.o.)...and he has a hard time understanding some of us when we get goin' good....naw'leans folks have a very diverse accent...did you notice a bit of language barrier???

No one commented on my accent but I did find myself repeating my words a few times and I really had a hard time understanding a few of the people. I just found the whole town so magical. I love the street vendors and musicians, except for one annoying shoeshine guy that cost me $10 to get him to go away, and I only had running shoes on. I dream everyday about NO and can't wait to go back; I found it very motivating and very inspired to take images.

Eric

Thanks for all the comments. This guy was amazing and we requested him to play several songs, it was very romantic. My wife and I had a great time sitting on the boardwalk listening to him and watching the Mississippi go by.

Eric

Been missing alot around here lately but I'm going to try and catch up now so I'll definately start with your trip to New Orleans Eric. These are wonderful! I love the 2nd and 3rd ... great captures :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back