Sun Flower (?)

JayJay65

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few snaps of it quickly.. tell me what you do and dont like about it :)

I have moved your post to the Landscape and Nature Gallery. The Critique Forum is reserved for more serious critique and therefore we like to keep it to one image at a time...(see Do's_and_Dont's), otherwise it just gets too confusing.

Feel free to post multiple images in other parts of the forum...or to re-post your images individually into the Photo Critique section, with more of an explanation of the shot, equipment used, settings, and some remarks on what you were trying to capture and to show.

Thank you.

By the way: these are daisies.

i think you may want to tighten up your aperture a little bit. It seems like you arent getting the whole flower in focus. It looks like the petals are good, but the center blurs toward the middle. I like the lighting though

i think you may want to tighten up your aperture a little bit. It seems like you arent getting the whole flower in focus. It looks like the petals are good, but the center blurs toward the middle. I like the lighting though

What do you mean "tighten up your aperture a little bit more"?

Choose a SMALLER aperture (manually), which actually means: going for a larger number (like from f3.5 to f8 or so). That will increase your DOF (depth of field), i.e. make it deeper, which means more gets in focus in your photos, for the depth of field is that area in a photo that is sharp, while the rest is blurred, which in your second photo here is the case before and behind the flower.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back