No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MRL_4740.jpg

Hello one and all,

Good to finally be back here. I have had a pretty difficult few months. Not only have I changed jobs and moved some 700 miles from my previous location here in China (I now live in a city that is between Hong Kong and Macau, rather than just outside of Shanghai) but also had the passing of my sister in America, which I supervised her will. Difficult being in China to do this, so back and forth between the two countries. She passed due to a (short bout) of Pancreatic Cancer. Anyway, all is well now, so time to return to some normal activities again.

My new home is right on the South China Sea and has a magnificent, 20th story ocean view. I shot this with a Nikkor 200-500mm lens with a 2x doubler for an effective focal length of 1000mm and exposed at 1/700th of a sec. @F11 with the ISO set at 400. I think that both in lighting and in color this shot demonstrates contrast well. And if you are wondering, this is FOG and not pollution. My new location has among the lowest pollution levels in all of China (AQI today of 20, which is considered "healthy") Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loss. It’s a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sorry for your loss, it looks like things are looking up for you now, that's good. Like the pic very much, the sun looks so different viewed through thick fog.

Sorry for your loss..amazing photo.. wish you the best

Most reactions

New Topics

Back