Sunbeam Series

Mainiac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The weather has been extremely humid lately and a few evening ago after a rain shower the sun was starting to come through and I looked in the woods and could see several sunbeams coming through so I grabbed them camera an went out. And this is the reslults.

Any C&C would be most welcome.

B1-2.jpg

B2-2.jpg

B3-1.jpg

B4-1.jpg

B5-1.jpg

B6.jpg

The second one is my favorite! The lighting and the composoition is great! Was that a straight shot, or did you do anything in photoshop?

What a wonderful series!
I had to call my daughter over to also look at all your photos here for I knew she would like what she was going to see, and she likes it as much as I do.
Yes, Photo 2 is outstanding, but I also very much like Photo 3 - and actually, I like them all quite a bit. A BIG bit. A LOT. Very much! You know? ;)

Hmnn one of the pudles could have been a little to the left. Just kidding, very nice seriese, the levels, the atmosphere qnd the composition.
Thanks!!

The second one is my favorite! The lighting and the composoition is great! Was that a straight shot, or did you do anything in photoshop?
I did crop the left side some and a litle bit off the top. That and a slight bump to the saturation and contrast.

#2 is my favourite... how do you get such rich colours?
The colors where prettty much this rich when I took the photos, I did bump the contrast and saturation a bit to get it where it should be.

What a wonderful series!
I had to call my daughter over to also look at all your photos here for I knew she would like what she was going to see, and she likes it as much as I do.
Yes, Photo 2 is outstanding, but I also very much like Photo 3 - and actually, I like them all quite a bit. A BIG bit. A LOT. Very much! You know? ;-)

Thank you very much Lafoto! I'm very glad you and your daughter liked them so much! :)

Wow, way to go on capturing a very peaceful looking forest scene. Love the colours, and of course those awesome beams of sunlight. My fave is #2, with the beams pointing to the left and downwards...there's something about the beams shining on two different spots that really appeals to me.

Most reactions

Back