What's new

Sunday Walkabout C&C Please

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
_DSC0047_zps10cdbc9a.jpg

Warning system
2
_DSC0055_zps3c062438.jpg

Ain't no strait roads
3
_DSC0063_zps67e8f0a6.jpg

Our Bridge To Nowhere
4
_DSC0010_zps4756be98.jpg

Night cap, from good neighbor
 
Your shots feel like back home to me.

Is the shine OOF? Because that's the most appropriate representation!
 
Color me stuoid, but don't know what OOF means.. Old hippy scratches butt, pondering
 
:lol: Out of focus. I couldn't tell with the size of the picture, but I thought if it was, that would be a realistic touch!
 
lol Loving the shine in the mason jar!
#2 has a fun leading line
 
lol Loving the shine in the mason jar!
#2 has a fun leading line
Fella I'd never met, noticed I had a Margeritaville Jacket on..We started BS'in about old concerts we'd been to. Got this a parting gift. NC
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom