www2.warwick.ac.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been absent but not lazy
DSC_3484a.jpg

DSC_3496a.jpg

dandelionflame-1.jpg

slugsm-1.jpg

All but the slug were taken indoors on a makeshift rig ( one piece of velvet, a cardboard box and a desklamp )
I'm still trying to set up time lapse of a sundew leaf curling over its prey but so far the plant's failed to cooperate

The slug is too dark for me. You get a better image of the sundew with a different compo I think (but cool find though, here they are rare). And wow, second one is really cool! Nice work

I know what you mean - The slug was at dusk in woodland - with the Iso right up, it did look brighter on my screen I swear. I would have benefitted from a ray of sunlight coming in from somewhere ( note to self, pack small led torch next time ) I thought it looked quite cute for a slug. I'm wondering why the focal plane is at an angle, I suspect cheap tubes aren't completely straight.

Reckon there's improvement to be had by cropping the sundew? - all those pics are uncropped

The Dandelion was fun to do, I filmed one too. I'm waiting for another crop of seed heads to see what more I can do - I'd like one burning from the top but that's hard without getting the match in view

cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back