squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 #1 Could use a little wind here.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2013 #2 OMG! I spent a good portion of my teen years in a Sunfish! I Loved that boat! That makes this one hit me in a special place Love it!
OMG! I spent a good portion of my teen years in a Sunfish! I Loved that boat! That makes this one hit me in a special place Love it!
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 #3 There's plenty of hot air floating around this forum
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2013 #4 Very nice.. love the color, and the isolation! Can't decide if I would like a slight crop better or not...
Very nice.. love the color, and the isolation! Can't decide if I would like a slight crop better or not...
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks PR! Woot! And um, what is that rabbit doing?? Ron, you look like you need a cuppa joe! Charlie, what are ya thinking? Lose the line of bright sky across the top? Or something else? Feel fee to chop it up!
Thanks PR! Woot! And um, what is that rabbit doing?? Ron, you look like you need a cuppa joe! Charlie, what are ya thinking? Lose the line of bright sky across the top? Or something else? Feel fee to chop it up!
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2013 #6 squirrels said: Thanks PR! Woot! And um, what is that rabbit doing?? Ron, you look like you need a cuppa joe! Charlie, what are ya thinking? Lose the line of bright sky across the top? Or something else? Feel fee to chop it up! Click to expand... More along the lines of having the boat centered bothers me a little, so basic 1/3s crop... don't want to lose the horizon, I like it. But I also like the one you posted... hard call for me!
squirrels said: Thanks PR! Woot! And um, what is that rabbit doing?? Ron, you look like you need a cuppa joe! Charlie, what are ya thinking? Lose the line of bright sky across the top? Or something else? Feel fee to chop it up! Click to expand... More along the lines of having the boat centered bothers me a little, so basic 1/3s crop... don't want to lose the horizon, I like it. But I also like the one you posted... hard call for me!
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Wait, was that crop there the whole time? I'm losing my marbles. I think it is an improvement. ETA: Aha! Thwarted by reading the activity stream. That's why I didn't see your crop! Last edited: May 6, 2013
Wait, was that crop there the whole time? I'm losing my marbles. I think it is an improvement. ETA: Aha! Thwarted by reading the activity stream. That's why I didn't see your crop!
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 6, 2013 #8 Oooooh I think this one is pretty cool! Good choice of subject to go with the abstract. The reflections in the water are also nicely done!
Oooooh I think this one is pretty cool! Good choice of subject to go with the abstract. The reflections in the water are also nicely done!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #9 Woohooo!! I love this one!! Very cool mini shot! The colors of that sail pop so nicely next to the water!
Woohooo!! I love this one!! Very cool mini shot! The colors of that sail pop so nicely next to the water!