What's new

Sunflower Field stitched pano

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
7,019
Reaction score
36
Location
Lawrence, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Arlo in the sunflower field

sunflowers08.jpg
 
Very cool! I've tried my hand at photographing sunflower fields this past summer, but my results were nowhere near yours. Your sunflowers are leafier, and I'm sure that makes a big difference.
 
Awesome, I really like the sky
 
I love the pano. It's really good. I would only clone out the boy in the field. I agree with Coldow91, the sky is superb.
 
Beautiful pano. And I love how the lines of clouds lead one's eyes into the shot
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom