What's new

Sunflower on a Blue Sky

jeffashman22 6

Level 40 Squirrel Warrior
Joined
Mar 18, 2021
Messages
16,147
Reaction score
11,050
Location
The Colony, Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I planed some Autumn Beauty sunflowers, which are supposed to have a russet color with the yellow on the petals, but the ones I have look more like normal sunflowers. Maybe they change color as the Summer progresses.

1
jun16202503 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2
jun16202504 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3
jun16202505 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr
 
Classic shots! Nicely done!

These grew up beautifully. The critters are going to enjoy these for months. :thumbyo:
 
Great shots Jeff. Hopefully my sunflowers look good this year. Last year I got the wrong breed and this time I got the right ones! They should be big and beautiful yellow sunflowers. I think they're called mammoths. Should look nice!
 
Great shots Jeff. Hopefully my sunflowers look good this year. Last year I got the wrong breed and this time I got the right ones! They should be big and beautiful yellow sunflowers. I think they're called mammoths. Should look nice!
Thanks! These were supposed to be heirloom Autumn Glory with russet coloration to the petals, but, oh well... 😂
 
Great set of pics.

My sunflowers are still at the green stage. Cant wait to see some flowers.

CHEERS
JBO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom