stone_family3 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 15, 2009 Messages 349 Reaction score 2 Location Columbus Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 3, 2010 #1
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2010 #2 I think selective color works on this one. Nice image. I like that you didn't remove the yellow in the shadow under the petal too.
I think selective color works on this one. Nice image. I like that you didn't remove the yellow in the shadow under the petal too.
jwjhchow TPF Noob! Joined Aug 2, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Peterborough Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 3, 2010 #3 Learnd from the pic and the explantion:thumbup:
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 4, 2010 #4 Im with bitter. the selective coloring really does something for this shot. You made a good decision to leave the shadowing from the petal yellow....
Im with bitter. the selective coloring really does something for this shot. You made a good decision to leave the shadowing from the petal yellow....