What's new

Sunflowers, Color and b/w

Middlemarch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 4, 2005
Messages
144
Reaction score
1
Location
With light in my head, you in my arms
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few recent shots from my wife's garden. No comments necessary; just wanted to share...thanks for taking a look.

MM


sunflowersbw2small1cx.jpg



sunflowersbw3small6ws.jpg



sunflowersbw1small9lu.jpg



sunflowers2small1sg.jpg



sunflowers1small3ie.jpg
 
Are we allowed to comment? :scratch:

I hope so, great shots. I really like number three. The contrast in it is great.
 
Are we allowed to comment? :scratch:

I hope so, great shots. I really like number three. The contrast in it is great.

Sorry for the confusion. I didn't mean that to be a put-off. Yes, you are more than welcome to comment, especially when they are good comments ( ;) ). Thanks for the compliment. #3 is my fav. as well...along with #1. Thanks, again, Daniel. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom