Sunflowers make me happy: CC please: be brutal

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says, be brutal with your CC. Make me cry! That is the only way I can learn.

5016596784_5d26d421a6_b.jpg

5016596354_f77cf4bd70_b.jpg

5015989253_2892381046_b.jpg

5015988853_4970c3307b_b.jpg

5015988465_ba77cbc0b4_b.jpg

5016594772_0c5d0ab9c6_b.jpg

Be hard on them!

I think the white balance on all of them is skewed too strongly toward the warm end...the color clarity of the yellows,and the greens, looks a bit polluted.

I think the white balance on all of them is skewed too strongly toward the warm end...the color clarity of the yellows,and the greens, looks a bit polluted.

How would I go about fixing that? I use light room 3.0

I like photo 1 except for the fact that you cut off some of the petals. I really do not like photo2 at all. I did not like how the sunflower was out of focus. I would have used a smaller aperture setting to create a greater depth of field. That way everything in your photo would have been sharp. There also seems like there is way too much space below the sunflower. In photo 3 the leaves and stem are out of focus. Not sure if you meant to do that or not, but I would have liked to see that in focus as well. However, this shot IMO is nice other than that. Photo 4 you go back to cutting off parts of the petals again. :D Photo 5 seems strange because part of the plant are in focus and parts of it are not. I would have it either all in focus or not in focus, not parts both ways. The last photo is ok, but there is a lot of empty blurred space at the top. It kind of takes away from the the bug on the leaf. I also do not like how only part of the plant on the left is in the shot and some of it not. However, I really don't like this shot at all because it is not visually interesting to me. The bug is blah and the plant is blah. I will be posting some shots for c & c later, so you have my permission to be hard on me too. ;)

I like photo 1 except for the fact that you cut off some of the petals. I really do not like photo2 at all. I did not like how the sunflower was out of focus. I would have used a smaller aperture setting to create a greater depth of field. That way everything in your photo would have been sharp. There also seems like there is way too much space below the sunflower. In photo 3 the leaves and stem are out of focus. Not sure if you meant to do that or not, but I would have liked to see that in focus as well. However, this shot IMO is nice other than that. Photo 4 you go back to cutting off parts of the petals again. :D Photo 5 seems strange because part of the plant are in focus and parts of it are not. I would have it either all in focus or not in focus, not parts both ways. The last photo is ok, but there is a lot of empty blurred space at the top. It kind of takes away from the the bug on the leaf. I also do not like how only part of the plant on the left is in the shot and some of it not. However, I really don't like this shot at all because it is not visually interesting to me. The bug is blah and the plant is blah. I will be posting some shots for c & c later, so you have my permission to be hard on me too. ;)

All shots where at 7.1 aperture. With either my 70-200 or me 24-70. All the pictures I cropped in so I can easy fix the cropping problems.

Thanks for the CC

Most reactions

Back