IMG_8985.jpg

IMG_8984.jpg

IMG_8974.jpg

IMG_8969.jpg

IMG_8966.jpg

IMG_8964-1.jpg

c&c like always

-Steven

This last one here shows that you are working on "your eye" and your feeling for composition, though the first few pics here initially made me want to comment like this "you will still have to work on your compositions" ... but there is a development to be seen in this series alone, so I can say you ARE working on it.

This last one with the backlit water (a bit on the bright side) is on the way to playing with symmetries, all right. It is "on the way", still not quite "there", but ... it is on the way!

So is the third from last (numbering your photos would have made commenting for me much easier, mind you), though that is a little slanted (and I don't mean the barrel distortion the kit lens automatically gives you when you shoot at the widest angle), which you can see at the bottom: that line is not all straight, you still see the top of some windows on the left but none on the right.

yes, the last one and the first one show some compositional effort.

in some of the others you also have a problem with tilted horizons.

in the last two images the backlight really posed a challenge. sometimes it is better to come back at a different time of the day and shoot in easier light for a particular scene.

This last one here shows that you are working on "your eye" and your feeling for composition, though the first few pics here initially made me want to comment like this "you will still have to work on your compositions" ... but there is a development to be seen in this series alone, so I can say you ARE working on it.

This last one with the backlit water (a bit on the bright side) is on the way to playing with symmetries, all right. It is "on the way", still not quite "there", but ... it is on the way!

So is the third from last (numbering your photos would have made commenting for me much easier, mind you), though that is a little slanted (and I don't mean the barrel distortion the kit lens automatically gives you when you shoot at the widest angle), which you can see at the bottom: that line is not all straight, you still see the top of some windows on the left but none on the right.

thanks for feedback. yea I forgot to number them which I usually do. But most of the pictures were taken with my new tripod I just got for xmas but that particular one wasnt, either were the fountain ones. Yea I need to be more aware of my lines and angles. thank you!

yes, the last one and the first one show some compositional effort.

in some of the others you also have a problem with tilted horizons.

in the last two images the backlight really posed a challenge. sometimes it is better to come back at a different time of the day and shoot in easier light for a particular scene.

thanks for the comment mr alex b!
yea the damn horizons get me all the time but ill keep at it
and I went to take these photos around noon and the damn sun was bright as anything. I was gona go back and take some more but I got held up with family.

Most reactions

Back