Sunny day

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we finally had a sunny day here again, so offcourse i had to go out and find some bugs. Was a bit windy and that really doesnt help when you are macro-ing. But nonetheless, there were some keepers:
Park205.jpg

Park206.jpg

Park207.jpg

Park208.jpg

Park209.jpg

Park210.jpg

Park211.jpg

Park212.jpg

Park213.jpg

Park214.jpg

Park215.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

#8 !!!

great! :)

I want to see Bild zwanzig!

I am so full of envy!
Tried to take (yet another) macro of a common garden spider today (there are soooooo many of those around at this time of the year!), with my macro extension (not very close :( ), and later in the "reversed lens technique", but nothing, NOTHING, can ever be as good as these are. Try as I might ...

so good.
especially #8

Theese are just so amazing, can't choose a favourite but love the second wasp and all the spiders !!

Dean

AWesome set DoeNoe!!

Are these full frame or do you crop them??

By the way, Daan, this_thread_of_mine is another reply to your photos here, didn't want to crowd your own thread with pics of mine, though, not even for discussion/ conversation/ communication reasons.

wow, #8 is amazing! Is he doing spider-bootcamp?....:lol:

great, great pictures

pascal

#8 !!!

great! :)

I want to see Bild zwanzig!
Thanks :).........and your just gonna have to wait on the zwanzig one :mrgreen:
I am so full of envy!
Tried to take (yet another) macro of a common garden spider today (there are soooooo many of those around at this time of the year!), with my macro extension (not very close :( ), and later in the "reversed lens technique", but nothing, NOTHING, can ever be as good as these are. Try as I might ...
Thank you. Nothing really beats a true macro IMO. The sharpness is just amazing. Because i still have to crop, that sharpness is a very good thing.
so good.
especially #8
Cheers :)
Theese are just so amazing, can't choose a favourite but love the second wasp and all the spiders !!

Dean
Thanks for the reply. Im glad the wasps have finally arrived. I didnt see one this whole summer. They are great looking bugs, you just dont wanna make them angry.
AWesome set DoeNoe!!

Are these full frame or do you crop them??
Thanks :) These are not full frame, i still have to crop. Sometimes i have to crop alot. The original file has 3456pixels on the longest side, some images have 1100pixels on the longest side after cropping. So sometimes you have to crop loads.
Simply wonderful. I find macros such as these hard to look away from.
Thank you :)
By the way, Daan, this_thread_of_mine is another reply to your photos here, didn't want to crowd your own thread with pics of mine, though, not even for discussion/ conversation/ communication reasons.
Ill have a look at that later on.
wow, #8 is amazing! Is he doing spider-bootcamp?....:lol:

great, great pictures

pascal
hehehe
Thanks for the reply :)

Most of them are really nice. Like the 5 and 8 a lot too.

I like 10 the best----a Jumpimg Wolf Spider. What do you drug them with to make them hold still??????

All are really nice, lots of patience.

Fantastic shots, Daan! The detail in the first two wasp shots is mindboggling. All are sooo good, but if I had to choose I'd go with 2, 7, 8, 9 and 10

Thank you all very much for the nice comments, really appreciate it :)

I like 10 the best----a Jumpimg Wolf Spider. What do you drug them with to make them hold still??????

All are really nice, lots of patience.
Well, since i live in Holland i can get my hands on marihuana very easily......then its just a matter of rolling a dub and blowing smoke at the insects. Works like a charm.

(just kidding....Kids, dont do drugs)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back