What's new

Sunny Web

P Bailey

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
439
Reaction score
5
What are your thoughts on this one ?

img003copy.jpg
 
The overall shot is good, but the black in the left hand corner of the web is distracting. I really like the sun placement in the web.
 
Less than being distracted by the large black thing on the lefthand side of the web, I wonder what on earth this might be????

The effect of the web on your shooting right into the sun is really interesting! I like that much.

But I really wonder what monster spider lives in that web to have caught such huge prey!?!?!?
 
This is not a spider web. It is made by tent caterpillars. The large black thing is the main nest of the tent caterpillars.
 
Its a good capture, i like the angle, and the sun lighting up the web., and it's very inertesting from a naturalist point of view.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom