Sunny

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took some shots of a sunset a couple of days ago and this mornin i saw some nice colors in the sky too, so i took some shots of that also :)
And here they are:
zonsondergang020.jpg

zonsondergang021.jpg

zonsondergang022.jpg

zonsondergang023.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

:stun: WOW DAAN!!! #2 is AMAZING!!!!! You captured some wondeful colors in all of them...but....:stun: ...NUMBER TWO!!!

core_17 said:
:stun: WOW DAAN!!! #2 is AMAZING!!!!! You captured some wondeful colors in all of them...but....:stun: ...NUMBER TWO!!!

I think she likes number 2

AND WHO CAN BLAME HER!!

number 4 is a winner as well

I like the first 2 very much.

Wow, can you tell us some more about your exposure for the first two, especially the first with the dark sun? (I don't remember my times for my avatar-sun, either, but your sun is even better than my avatar-sun).

And composition of 2 really, I mean: REALLY (!) is something else! Very, very good.

Our sky was about similar to yours yesterday morning, too, but I missed the best moment and then, when I realised we had that magic red glow outside, I could not get to my camera (that's another story) ... so I quickly took one with the Leica which was in reach, but I doubt that one really came out. (Film ... no instant feedback, see?)

i second corry's wow, and I also like #4. awesome shots daan. :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
Ok here are some details:
#1 Shutter 1/1250, ISO200 and F8.0. Shot with my 70-300mm at 142mm, but then cropped some more in PS, so i might as well could have shot at 300mm. Daylight WB. It was a bit of a blooper, since it was way underexposed. But when i looked at it on the pc it looked kinda neat.
#2 Shutter 1/200, ISO200 and F8. Shot at 271mm, but again cropped in PS. Also the daylight WB
Hope your pic turned out great Corinna :)

Most reactions

Back