Sunrise and Stars

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to get up around 4 am and head for the beach to have another go at some stars and get some sunrise instead of sunset images. Even though I was facing out to sea for the star shots there is still to much residual light about so I think I will need to go out bush to to get some dark skies.

night Trigg.jpg

trigg night 2.jpg

trigg night 3.jpg

Pretty nice shots there. #2 is my favorite.

Nice sunrise, where I live I’m lucky I can see 10 stars at a time. Chicago loves their lights.

Nice sunrise, where I live I’m lucky I can see 10 stars at a time. Chicago loves their lights.
It was nice and not to cold. I was just wearing thongs (flip flops) shorts and a hoodie. I think Chicago is probably a bit larger than Perth so would generate a lot more light.

Real nice set, bro! I think #2 is the most dramatic but there's something about those clouds in #3 that stand out. I think it's because of how spotty they are and in formation they resemble a flock of birds.

Last edited:
Very nice! I would be hard pressed to choose between #2 or #3.

Real nice set, bro! I think #2 is the most dramatic but there's something about those clouds in #3 that stand out. I think it's because of how spotty they are and in formation they resemble a flock of birds.

Very nice! I would be hard pressed to choose between #2 or #3.

Thanks guys. It's amazing how some nice cloud formations can make an image.

Beautiful so beautiful

Most reactions

New Topics

Back