What's new

Sunrise at Marouba beach, Sydney, Australia

JAntonio777

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
Seoul, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I could not miss to catch the sunrise in Sydney. It was a cold morning with a few clouds.

IMG_6687.jpg
 
I love how still the water is in that shot, it must have been so peaceful there right then.
 
I'd take the pillar on the left, the gray dot and the flare out. Maybe that one stray cloud above and to the left of the main mass of clouds. Otherwise really nice shot :)
 
Just follow part of the advise of Mark and the shot looks like this

Repair.jpg
 
I wouldn't crop the pillar out; try content aware fill or something - either that or you might need to reduce the vignette on the right / reintroduce it post crop to restore that balance in the image.
 
Beautiful

Thanks for sharing!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom