What's new

Sunrise at White Pockets, Arizona

LittleMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2010
Messages
295
Reaction score
29
Location
Utah
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had a rare opportunity to travel to White Pockets last weekend, and am finally getting a chance to go through the pictures. These were all shot between morning twighlight and shortly after sunrise. Once the sunlight actually started hitting the far butte, it was much more difficult to find the correct exposure. I still feel I clipped it a little on #2, but definitely took it as a learning experience. Enjoy!

C&C Please :)

These are in order from the moment of capture:

1.
IMG_8619small.jpg


2.
IMG_8644small.jpg


3.
IMG_8671small.jpg


4.
IMG_8682small.jpg
 
wow, there are many interesting elements in this. Amazing light, leading lines, composition, just wonderful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom