Sunrise in the City

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this one this morning from the 11th floor balcony at work here in Perth, Western Australia.

sunset2.jpg

Lovely sunrise buddy :),

Quite a sky. Very nice.

You get to work early!

Nice couple of shots! Gorgeous sunrise. 12 hour shifts? Wow! I did that many, many years ago, not sure if I could do that now.

Wow what a burner!! Did you see this developing and scramble to get a good spot? I really like the wider view on the 2nd one. Nicely captured!!!

Nice couple of shots! Gorgeous sunrise. 12 hour shifts? Wow! I did that many, many years ago, not sure if I could do that now.
Thanks. The thing I like about the 12 hour shifts is that you get plenty of days of which is good now that summer is coming. Beach without the crowds.
Wow what a burner!! Did you see this developing and scramble to get a good spot? I really like the wider view on the 2nd one. Nicely captured!!!
You got it! I saw this one coming so high tailed it to the 11th floor just a bit before sunrise time.

just like the sky from the Blade Runner
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in rain. Time to die."
These are spectacular. The light reflecting from the underside of the clouds is just amazing. Great pictures.
Thanks very much. It was an impressive sunrise.

• Love
Reactions: ntz

Most reactions

Back