Sunset on the Swan

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We are finally getting some rain here in Perth so took a spin down to the Swan River to see what I could capture.
swan11.jpg

swan22.jpg

Intense colors, nice set.

Lovely set, No.2 for me if I absolutely had to choose!

No doubt very intense colours. Is it possible to get right up on the left side with a shot running across the face of the city and utilising the water too? The reflections up there could be really special I think!

Lovely set, No.2 for me if I absolutely had to choose!
Thanks very much
No doubt very intense colours. Is it possible to get right up on the left side with a shot running across the face of the city and utilising the water too? The reflections up there could be really special I think!
Unfortunately access to the bank of the river is limited to certain parts, unless you want to bush bash, but I don't want to have an encounter with a Tiger Snake! I am trying out different location along the river to see what compositions I can get.

Thanks very much

Unfortunately access to the bank of the river is limited to certain parts, unless you want to bush bash, but I don't want to have an encounter with a Tiger Snake! I am trying out different location along the river to see what compositions I can get.
The tigers & friends are ready for hibernation time Mr, they still active there atm? I went bush bashing yesterday for fungi, no snakes but the leeches are murder🤣.

Ps. 2nd pic works well with the log and bank👍...

The tigers & friends are ready for hibernation time Mr, they still active there atm? I went bush bashing yesterday for fungi, no snakes but the leeches are murder🤣.

Ps. 2nd pic works well with the log and bank👍...
Thanks mate. It's been so warm here up til now that the Tigers might be confused!

Thanks mate. It's been so warm here up til now that the Tigers might be confused!
I know exactly about the confusion, half of my hybrid cherry tree busted out into flower the other week back. Even have a couple of fruits on it😱.

Most reactions

Back