What's new

SunRise Long Exposure - Five image Exposure Fusion

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I revisited a Long Exposure shot that I had posted earlier. That was a single exposure for three minutes. I had several different exposures of that shot... starting at 45 seconds going up to 5 minutes. I decided to try combining them in a Exposure Fusion (LDR?) to see what happened... here it is. A lot more dramatic than the earlier singe exposure I had posted.

Comments welcome!


Belize Sunrise Long Exposure HDR by CGipson Photography, on Flickr
 
Superb. Dramatic. Vibrant! Well done Charlie! Good stuff from your trip, especially these sunrise pics!

Thank you, sir! I still have shots to go through, lol! Lot of flowers and such!
 
Wow, that is a great shot. I'd hang that one on my wall for sure :)
 
I've taken better with my iPhone.
Good try, though.
 
cgipson1 said:
Ouch! :confused:! Thanks for looking.. excuse me while I go get drunk! ;)

Internet sarcasm is fun because it's hard to detect. :D

Great shot really, though.
 
cgipson1 said:
Ouch! :confused:! Thanks for looking.. excuse me while I go get drunk! ;)

Internet sarcasm is fun because it's hard to detect. :D

Great shot really, though.


Yep ... gotta use that Sarcasm Font! lol! Thanks! Appreciated sincerely! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom