What's new

Sunrise, Mirror Lake

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit


Sunrise, Mirror Lake
D90 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 DX
​
i-K8JpWdc-X2.jpg

​


Comments welcome.
Thanks for looking!

:)
 
Last edited:
Very nice. But I'd crop to a vertical format: Left boundary at the rightmost of the three trees, and the right boundary at mid-branch at the right. That format will emphasize the sky, sun, silhouetted bank, rock, water...
 
Theres too much black and not enough detail in this picture for me.
 
Very nice. But I'd crop to a vertical format: Left boundary at the rightmost of the three trees, and the right boundary at mid-branch at the right. That format will emphasize the sky, sun, silhouetted bank, rock, water...

Thanks pgriz. I also took a shot in portrait orientation which was my 1st choice.
I was curious to hear if the lanscape worked as well.
Thanks again:

i-zXg8dvx-X2.jpg

​
 
Theres too much black and not enough detail in this picture for me.

On my monitor at home, which is calibrated, I don't find it too dark (it is a dark photo though).
On this laptop, it is not quite as nice looking.

I may look into brightening the water around the rock a bit - that may help.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom