What's new

Sunrise Reflections

Your problem lies in the composition. There is more "water" at the bottom than sky at the top and the image it's almost cut in half by the horizon, leaving 2 halves competing for attention.
 
Wow...I honestly don't see anything wrong with it, it's beautiful. Nice PP work - no way I'll ever be able to do something like that!:lol:
 
Great work!

I like it, but somewhat agree with PlasticSpanner. Maybe if you extend or squash the reflection. It would still look logical...
 
Eh, I think the half-half composition makes this image way more interesting. But to each their own.
 
I'll add my vote to the "wow, that's pretty neat!" group.
 
Ya im going to the wow comment rather than the halves competing. I think most pictures if it was cut in half like that it would be a problem, but i just don't see that happening here. Great shot. How did you do the reflection?
 
Thanks everyone for your comments :D

The reflection is a combination of a few things, it's the "Flood Filter" from Flaming Pear. A Slight blur added and a couple areas brushed for added effect.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom