TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

1) A L O N E
sunrisesilhouette1.jpg

2) T O G E T H E R
sunrisesilhouette3b.jpg

Fall is such a nice season, the leaves change color and I think you get the most interesting and intense sky colors. These are just awesome. The first is my fav. How would it look with the bottom made darker so that it comes closer to a real silhouette?

I agree with deveel... maybe make the bottom darker to make it stand out a bit more. But it's still a stunning shot. THe colours are awesome!

the sky is amazing here!!! :D love the colours!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone. Actually my originals are much darker at the bottoms, these are heavily PSed (anything more than a crop and contrast adjustment is heavy to me ;) ), but I was just experimenting. I will post my originals later this evening for comparison... (I'm at work right now, shhh don't tell the boss... :D )

Excellent images. I like both of these. The clouds really add to the second.

By popular demand here are the images that haven't received as much attention in PS. They are closer to an actual silhouette. They have only received small adjustments in contrast, lightness, saturation, and then resized.

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

Thanks for showing us the second version ... Hmmm ... well .... even if I "asked" for a darker version, I really can't decide which one to like better. Both are great, both have their certain appeal ... difficult ...

Most reactions

Back