Sunrise X 2

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Recent sunrise images from a few days ago with my Mini2 drone. They take lots of work due to the small sensor and hideous low-light noise, but it can still capture cool images anyway. I use DeNoise AI and Gigapixel to extract what I can from them. A lot of fun!

Interesting photo's.

Reactions: pez
Here's a new one from the same spot.

Just depositing another somewhat impressionized drone image here, this time a sunrise :)

Just depositing another somewhat impressionized drone image here, this time a sunrise :)

It's another nice shot, although I have to confess, when I first saw it, I thought of cooling magma with the steam rising off of it, until I spotted the house on the lower left... :D I do like it, though.

It's another nice shot, although I have to confess, when I first saw it, I thought of cooling magma with the steam rising off of it, until I spotted the house on the lower left... :D I do like it, though.
LOL I can see that. These low light images made with the dji Mini2 are just sooo extremely noisy that I end up using DeNoise AI turned up to the Abstract Impressionism level :cool:

Nice shots. I like #2 best.

Very pretty!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back